Registration is now open for SLEEP 2012, the 26th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC (APSS), a joint meeting of the AASM and the Sleep Research Society (SRS). Visit www.sleepmeeting.org for the latest meeting information and to register before space fills up in our most popular ticketed sessions! In addition to session formats from previous years including meet the professor sessions, lunch debates and discussion groups, SLEEP 2012 will feature several new opportunities for attendees:
- Scientific and policy focused keynote addresses
- New brown bag discussion: challenging cases for the sleep clinician session
- New bench to the bedside sessions
- Patient-related and business-related clinical workshops
- Unopposed poster viewing time and networking with cash bar in the evenings
- Updated postgraduate courses including State of the Art for the Sleep Clinician, Trends in Sleep Medicine Practice, Gadgets and Gizmos and more!
- New case-report poster presentation opportunities for individuals in clinical training programs
SLEEP 2012 will be held June 9–13, 2012 in Boston, Massachusetts. Information about postgraduate courses, meet the professor sessions, lunch debates, registration and hotel reservations can now be found at the meeting’s website at www.sleepmeeting.org; a full Preliminary Program will be available in February. Questions may be directed to the APSS meeting department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 630-737-9768.