Individual Member Benefits
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting your career, an AASM membership will help you:
- AASM Insider: Stay up-to-date on trends, events and important topics in our weekly e-newsletter.
- Journals: Get free online access to Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine and Journal SLEEP, two leading peer-reviewed journals in the field.
- Montage: Follow the recognition and advancements of your peers in this quarterly publication featuring member-submitted content.
- Social Media: Interact with others and keep up with the AASM on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
- Professional Development: Sign up for courses, meetings, and online education that provide knowledge of clinical resources needed to treat patients with sleep disorders. Members also save $200 on registration for the SLEEP Annual Meeting.
- CME & CE Credits: Free to AASM members, self-assessment exams are available to help you earn CME credits while working toward your MOC. These exams meet Part II requirements for ABIM and ABPN, plus a ton of other opportunities for CME.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Members can get involved on a committee or task force, as course faculty or chair, and in positions of leadership.
- Career Center: Explore exclusive job openings, set job alerts, read career advice articles and more.
- AASM Store: Browse a variety of on-demand learning modules, self-assessment exams and other educational & promotional products in the AASM Store. Members receive special discounts.
BUILD YOUR NETWORK
- Membership Directory: Search and connect with over 10,000 members for personal and professional advancement.
- SLEEP Annual Meeting: Connect with over 5,000 attendees of researchers, clinicians, technologists, students, and other healthcare professionals at the annual SLEEP meeting.
- Membership Twitter: Get vital membership and practice information by following @AASMmembership on Twitter.
GET INDUSTRY RESEARCH
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) Handbook: This members-only handbook features specific tips and case studies for everything from customizing navigation and note templates to automating order entry.
- Practice Parameters & Guidelines: Members receive early notification when the AASM releases new practice parameters and clinical guidelines that set standards for the field.
- Coding & Compliance: Receive timely updates when billing issues arise and contact the AASM national office staff for guidance.
- Evolve Sleep: Access to an all-inclusive toolkit to provide the quality sleep care of the 21st century by bringing the latest in Practice Standards, Practice Management, and Patient Outreach to your fingertips.
Join the best and brightest when you become a member of the AASM!
The AASM Membership term runs on a calendar year basis (January to December)