Sleep Medicine Resources for Medical Students, Residents & Fellows
Sleep Medicine Fellow Boot Camp
Sleep Medicine Fellowship Directors Council (SMFDC) Recordings
Unlock the Secrets of Sleep
Sign up to receive AASM and Choose Sleep emails with additional information about the rewarding potential of a career in sleep medicine.
Sleep Health and Wellness
Take advantage of this FREE resource.
Survey your own sleep health, learn about the model of well-being, and peruse your personalized sleep library to learn more about the importance of sleep health and wellness.
Articles of Interest in Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Diagnostic Testing for Adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea: An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Clinical Practice Guideline
- Behavioral and psychological treatments for chronic insomnia disorder in adults: an American Academy of Sleep Medicine clinical practice guideline
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Pharmacologic Treatment of Chronic Insomnia in Adults: An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Clinical Practice Guideline
- Caffeine Effects on Sleep Taken 0, 3, or 6 hours before Going to Bed
- Fiber and Saturated Fat Are Associated with Sleep Arousals and Slow Wave Sleep
- Recommended Amount of Sleep for Pediatric Populations: A Consensus Statement of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Prediction Models for Sleep Apnea: The Importance of Medical History over Symptoms
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Position Paper for the Use of Telemedicine for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Recommended Amount of Sleep for a Healthy Adult: A Joint Consensus Statement of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and Sleep Research Society
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring with Oral Appliance Therapy: An Update for 2015
- Measurement of Quality to Improve Care in Sleep Medicine