Sign up to receive AASM and Choose Sleep emails with additional information about the rewarding potential of a career in sleep medicine.
Sleep Health and Wellness
Take advantage of this FREE resource.
Survey your own sleep health, learn about the model of well-being, and peruse your personalized sleep library to learn more about the importance of sleep health and wellness.
Articles of Interest in Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Diagnostic Testing for Adult Obstructive Sleep Apnea: An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Clinical Practice Guideline
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Pharmacologic Treatment of Chronic Insomnia in Adults: An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Clinical Practice Guideline
- Caffeine Effects on Sleep Taken 0, 3, or 6 hours before Going to Bed
- Fiber and Saturated Fat Are Associated with Sleep Arousals and Slow Wave Sleep
- Recommended Amount of Sleep for Pediatric Populations: A Consensus Statement of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Prediction Models for Sleep Apnea: The Importance of Medical History over Symptoms
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Position Paper for the Use of Telemedicine for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Recommended Amount of Sleep for a Healthy Adult: A Joint Consensus Statement of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and Sleep Research Society
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring with Oral Appliance Therapy: An Update for 2015
- Measurement of Quality to Improve Care in Sleep Medicine