Facility Membership Benefits
As an AASM accredited facility, you are also eligible for AASM facility membership, which distinguishes your facility from your competition with:
- Reduced pricing for facility member staff: As an added benefit, sleep team members who are employed by an AASM Accredited Facility Member now have the opportunity to join at a discounted rate of $100, that’s $100 off.
- Reaccreditation: Receive a $2,700.00 discount on your facility’s reaccreditation fee.
- Sleep ISR: Test the scoring ability of your staff by using the Sleep ISR program through which accredited facility members save up to $400 annually.
- AASM SleepTM: Facility members receive unlimited minutes for the first 30 days after creating a SleepTM account, with no set-up fee or annual fee.
- Education & Products: Save on AASM course registrations and AASM products, including reference manuals and online educational resources.
- Scoring Manual Access: Accredited Member Facilities are able to provide digital access to the AASM Scoring Manual for all staff members, simply fill out this form and we will process the request.
- Directory Listings: Enhance your facility’s visibility through a free listing in the “Find a Sleep Center” section of the patient education website, sleepeducation.org.
- Online Career Center: Post open employment opportunities at your facility or browse our resume databank to find your next great hire. Visit the AASM’s Career Center now.
- AASM Accredited Member Logo Use: Include the AASM Accredited Member logo in your facility’s promotional materials to give your practice a visible “stamp of approval.” Submit an AASM Trademark Agreement request or see our trademark policy overview.
- Personalized Brochures: Have your facility’s contact information and AASM Accredited Member logo professionally printed on any of the AASM’s patient education brochures.
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- A-CEP: An online training program consisting of 13 learning modules that teach sleep facility staff the key concepts of coding, insurance, and reimbursement. Each facility can distribute free access for up to 5 staff members.
- Media Relations Toolkit: This resource provides materials that help guide you through the process of promoting your sleep medicine practice to local print and broadcast media.
- Coding & Compliance Support: Stay current on enforcement activity and contact the AASM National Office for guidance when billing questions arise.
- Advocacy for Reimbursement: Benefit from the AASM’s efforts to link reimbursement to AASM-accreditation and to ensure that sleep specialists receive fair compensation for their services.
SCIENCE & RESEARCH
- Practice Parameters and Clinical Guidelines: Receive early notification when the AASM releases new practice parameters and clinical guidelines that set standards for the field.
- Journals: Receive online subscriptions to the peer-reviewed journals, SLEEP and the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM).
- Sleep Research Support: Benefit from the AASM’s efforts to increase funding and awareness for sleep research through contact with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and advocacy of increased funding for the NIH through Congress.
Annual Dues: $1,100
(Prorated dues discount available June 1 through September 30, 2019)
The AASM Membership term runs on a calendar year basis (January to December)