Sleep Team Assemblies
Join the Conversation
Sleep Team Assemblies are online communities for AASM members to network with, and learn from, colleagues with similar professional backgrounds. Members can participate in discussions and help develop targeted, professional education content for the AASM.
Sleep Team Assembly Mandate
The AASM Sleep Team Assemblies provide sleep team partners an environment in which they can learn from and network with individuals from a similar professional background. Each Assembly will be responsible for developing content for its constituents.
Goals for 2021/2022
- Establish and foster a vibrant community on the new community platform
- Formulate ideas and develop strategies to increase membership engagement in the assemblies
- Submit an article for publication in Montage to inform the AASM membership about an important topic
- Identify educational content gaps and develop a continuing education webinar
- Develop content for the Choose Sleep section of the AASM website to describe for students and young professionals the career pathways and opportunities available in each sleep team profession
- Develop content for a new resource outlining practice models that incorporate sleep team members in expanding services and facilitating better patient care
2021 – 2022 Sleep Team Assemblies
Chair: Deana Kehres APRN, DNP
Vice Chair: Liza Moore, NP
Chair: Vicki E. Cohn, DDS, Diplomate, ABDSM
Vice Chair: Grant Hensley, DDS
Chair: Jennifer Marsella, MD
Vice Chair: Sarah Patel, MD
Chair: Lourdes DelRosso, MD
Vice Chair: Ari Manuel, MBBS, MRCP, Bsc
Chair: Emerson Wickwire, PhD
Vice Chair: Deirdre Conroy, PhD
Chair: Todd Burchard, BS, RPSGT
Vice Chair: Open
How it Works
- Log in to your AASM account at engage.aasm.org
- Make sure your professional designation is up-to-date, since each member is automatically added to one of our available assemblies based on information from your member account
- Select “My Communities” from the left-side menu bar of your member account
- Once in the community, click on “Communities” in the main navigation and then select “My Communities” to locate your assembly group(s)
- Start participating in conversations or connecting with other members
Participants must adhere to the Terms & Conditions at all times.
If you have been placed in the wrong Sleep Team Assembly, please contact the AASM membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 737-9710.