Explore the possibilities the AASM Career Center offers job seekers and employers. Whether you are looking for the right opportunity or seeking the ideal candidate, the AASM Career Center can help bridge the gap to help match the right people, with the right skills, with the right jobs all in one place. No other Career Center gives job seekers and employers as much access to sleep medicine professionals as the AASM Career Center does.
With AASM’s Career Center, job seekers can:
- Search for open positions in the field of sleep medicine
- Set up Job Alerts to be notified when new jobs of interest are available
- Keep your resume/CV confidential, and discretely apply for jobs
- Find helpful Resources/Tools – Resume/CV Writing, Interview Prep, Career Advancement, Networking
- Access job posting 10 days before they are available to the public (AASM Member Benefit)
- Download the Job Seeker User Manual
AASM Members can access the career center by logging into their membership account. Non-AASM Members can create an account with the career center.
Manage the recruitment process from start to finish right inside the AASM’s Career Center. Unlike a traditional job board, employers can:
- Post jobs in 30, 60, and 90-day increments and review responses
- Enjoy the convenience of searching the resume database
- Have the ability to track candidates
- Take advantage of the opportunities to upgrade your posting so it stands out
- Job Posting and Upgrade Discounts (AASM Member Benefit)
- Download the Employer User Manual
To access these features, employers can login using their membership credentials. Non-members need to initially create an Account/Login.
Have a question about the Career Center? Please contact the AASM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (630) 737-9700.