The American Academy of Sleep Medicine congratulates the following members for their recent achievements:
- Nathaniel Watson, MD, MS, has joined the board of advisors of SleepScore Labs, a sleep improvement system and solutions company.
- Majaz Moonis, MD, has been selected to join the physician board at the American Health Council.
- Alexandre R. Abreu, MD, has been selected as the junior faculty recipient of the 2017 University of Miami Distinguished Clinician Award.
- Leon C. Bass, MD, has joined Holston Medical Group Pulmonology in Kingsport, TN.
- Joseph G. Krainin, MD, is now chief medical advisor for SoClean, the CPAP sanitizing device company.
Share your professional achievements with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.