Residents and medical students are invited to a special one-hour Why Choose Sleep webinar. Learn what should be considered when choosing a medical specialty and discover the different tracks available to a career in Sleep Medicine. Our distinguished panel of Sleep physicians will share what attracted them to this exciting specialty, the path they took to reach their goal, and what they most enjoy about their work. Panel members will answer questions from attendees.
Advance registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Dr. Michelle Zeidler, Pulmonology/Critical Care Specialist, UCLA
- Scott Kutscher, Neurologist, Stanford University
- Iris Perez, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles/University of Southern California
- Malvika Sharma, Family Medicine Physician, VA Boston Healthcare System
- Emily Singer, Pediatric Neurologist, Vanderbilt University
- Emerson Wickwire, Psychologist, University of Maryland