Stay connected to the thousands of physicians, scientists and other health care professionals that share your passion for healthy sleep. Connected, we are stronger!
Membership renewals and new member registrations for the 2022 year are now being accepted. In this new year, you’ll continue to enjoy seamless access to new and existing resources, programs, and connections, such as:
- AASM Engage: The online community is a central place for discussions, resource sharing, mentor matching, networking with the robust member directory.
- Also access Assemblies, online communities for non-physician and International AASM members to network with and learn from colleagues with similar professional backgrounds.
- Essential Resources: Guidance and resources for sleep centers and sleep medicine professionals in response to the Philips recall of PAP devices and on COVID-19.
- The AASM Sleep Clinical Data Registry (Sleep CDR): the first registry dedicated solely to sleep medicine and supports the AASM strategic goal of advocacy to improve patient care.
- Free Scoring Manual: All members will now receive access to the online Scoring Manual for free when you join or renew for 2022.
- And many more benefits
Win great prizes when you join/renew*
To show our appreciation for your dedication and commitment, all members who join or renew membership will be entered to win one of three exciting prizes:
Renew by December 31 to be entered in a drawing to win one of the three exciting prizes:
- Sleep Qs Board Review ($250 value)
- Sleep Team Virtual Bundle ($235 value), includes: A Technologist’s Introduction to Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Electrode Placement: A Guide to an Accurate Sleep Study, and Electrocardiogram on Polysomnography
- $200 AASM Store Credit
*Store credit must be redeemed by 12/31/2022. Drawing done monthly.
Join/Renew online today!