As a convenience for our members, you can now eliminate the hassle of email notices, cutting checks, or entering credit cards when you enroll in the automatic membership renewal program.
Once enrolled, the AASM will automatically renew your membership each year on Dec. 31 of your expiration year using the credit card that you have on file. The AASM will send two reminders prior to the upcoming charge, and you can opt out of the program at any time.
Enroll in 5 easy steps:
- Log in to your AASM account.
- Click “Payment Methods” in the left-hand navigation.
- Click “New Credit Card.” (Note: Please make sure that the billing address matches the address for the credit card that is on file.)
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Enable Automatic Renewal.”
Need Help? Contact the Membership Department at email@example.com or call (630) 737-9710.
Terms and Conditions
AASM membership runs on a calendar year basis (Jan. 1 to Dec. 31). The AASM will charge the full amount of the annual membership dues on Dec. 31 for that year’s membership dues to the payment method provided on file. Individuals transitioning into a new membership category will be notified of the change and charged for that category’s established dues rate. Members have until the second Friday of December, of the current year, to cancel their automatic renewal for the upcoming year by contacting the AASM membership department at (630) 737-9710.