The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has made preliminary feedback on all 2018 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) data submissions available for review through the Quality Payment Program website. All eligible clinicians who submitted MIPS 2018 data can review preliminary performance feedback data, which may change between now and June 30, using the same HCQIS Access Roles and Profile (HARP) credentials that were used to submit and view data during the submission period.
Participant scores may change based on the following criteria:
- Special status scoring considerations (e.g., hospital-based clinicians)
- All-Cause Readmission Measure for the quality performance category
- Claims measures to include the 60-day run out period
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (CAHPS) for MIPS survey results
- Advancing Care Information Hardship Application status
- Improvement Study participation and results
- Creation of performance period benchmarks for quality measures that didn’t have a historical benchmark
Final scores and feedback will be available in July 2019 through the Quality Payment Program website.
Questions about your 2018 MIPS preliminary performance feedback can be directed to CMS:
- Phone: 1-866-288-8292/TTY: 1-877-715-6222
- Email: QPP@cms.hhs.gov
Learn more about MIPS on the AASM website.