You can help the American Academy of Sleep Medicine build a strong sleep medicine community that represents the interests and needs of our entire membership.
Please take one minute to complete your member profile by answering three new Diversity and Inclusion Data Collection questions on the AASM website. This information will enable the AASM leadership to have a better understanding of our member demographics.
Diversity and Inclusion Data Collection
- Log in to your AASM account at my.aasm.org
- Select “Edit Profile”
- Answer the questions under “Diversity and Inclusion Data Collection”
- What is your current practice setting?
- Do you have a disability that requires any modifications or accommodations?
- How do you identify your race?
- Select “Update Account,” and you’re done.
While you are editing your profile, please take a moment to review your contact information to ensure that it is accurate.
Have feedback for us? Share your comments at aasm.org/diversity