The AASM Sleep Clinical Data Registry (Sleep CDR) has been approved as a qualified clinical data registry (QCDR) for inclusion in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Payment Program (QPP) in 2022. This designation will allow AASM-accredited facilities and affiliated clinicians to submit data for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) 2022 performance year through Sleep CDR. Additionally, AASM has received approval to maintain two MIPS quality measures and three QCDR quality measures (reportable in MIPS) for reporting in the MIPS program for 2022.
AASM MIPS Quality Measures
- Sleep Apnea: Severity Assessment at Initial Diagnosis
- Sleep Apnea: Assessment of Adherence to Positive Airway Pressure Therapy
Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Quality Measures
- Pediatric OSA: Objective Assessment of Positive Airway Pressure Therapy Adherence
- Pediatric OSA: Objective Assessment of OSA Signs and Symptoms in Children with Complex Medical Conditions
- Adult OSA: Screening for Adult OSA by Primary Care Physicians
Get more information from the AASM about the MIPS program and the quality measure specifications. Questions about inclusion of Sleep CDR and/or the AASM quality measures in the QPP for 2022 can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.