Philips has posted an assortment of online resources that sleep clinicians can use to help patients with sleep apnea who are transitioning to the new DreamStation 2 positive airway pressure machine due to the recall of first-generation DreamStation devices. Philips previously announced that it has begun replacing certain recalled PAP devices with DreamStation 2 machines, which are not included in the recall.
The following DreamStation 2 resources are available from Philips:
- Data Sheet: DreamStation 2
- User Guide: DreamStation 2 Patient Quick Start Guide
- Brochure: DreamStation 2 Adherence Features Guide
- Discussion Paper: DreamStation 2 Ramp Plus
- Brochure: DreamMapper Pairing with DreamStation 2
- Brochure: DreamStation 2 Accessory List
- Video: DreamStation 2 Setup and Use
- Video: DreamStation 2 CPAP Advanced Menus and Comfort Features
Clinicians can contact Philips for more information. View the AASM guidance in response to the Philips recall.