The discounted rate for the Intermediate Sleep Center Management Series held April 21–22, 2012 at the AASM national office in Darien, IL (a suburb of Chicago) is next Friday, March 23, 2012.
This series will provide sleep center staff with important updates and key take-aways for many of the complex issues that center managers and staff involved in center administration face.
On Saturday, attendees of the Strategies for Successful Billing course will review topics including:
- Demystifying Insurance Policies
- Documenting the Procedure
- Forms and Submission Processes
- Denials and How to Appeal Them
- Security and Privacy in the Electronic Age
- Fraud and Abuse
- Developing a Compliance Plan for Your Center
And on Sunday, the Expanding and Improving Your Sleep Center course will provide participants with information on:
- AASM Integrated Accreditation
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Portable Monitoring
- Attracting New Patients
- Successfully Negotiating with Commercial Insurers
- Avoiding Denials to Maximize Revenue
- Recruiting the Best Staff and Optimizing Staff Performance
- Online Marketing: Websites and Social Media
For full course information, including a course brochure, or to register, visit the Sleep Education Series portion of the AASM website. Questions may be directed to the AASM meetings department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 630-737-9770.