Although the 2015 sleep medicine certification exam is just a couple months away, don’t fret: There are still a few spots available for the American Academy of Sleep Medicine’s 2015 Board Review Course. Plus, as if you needed any additional incentive to attend the Sept. 11-13 review, the course is being held in New Orleans. So confirm your plans now to get a taste of the Big Easy while gaining the knowledge necessary to:
• Formulate a differential diagnosis;
• Determine appropriate investigative strategies;
• Review and interpret studies;
• Evaluate data to arrive at a final diagnosis; and
• Develop a comprehensive treatment plan for patients.
Register today and save $100: Advance registration closes this Friday, Aug. 14.