Recent news coverage of sleep-related topics has included the expertise and insight of American Academy of Sleep Medicine members who have helped raise awareness of the importance of healthy sleep:
- Alcibiades Rodriguez, MD, spoke to CBSN about healthy sleep and aging.
- Raghunandana Kasetty, MD, MBBS, spoke to NBC6 news in Michigan about obstructive sleep apnea.
- Rubin Naiman, PhD, discussed dream deprivation with Big Think.
- Michael Breus, PhD, and Cathy Goldstein, MD, spoke to WebMD about melatonin.
- Deirdre Conroy, PhD, talked to Healthline about marijuana and sleep.
Would you like tips on how you can build relationships with local news media? Download the free AASM Media Relations Toolkit for helpful resources.