Starting Oct. 1, membership renewals and new memberships for the 2023 year are open. The AASM is excited to embark upon a new membership year with its valued members.
Renew your AASM membership or join the AASM to continue developing your career, accessing essential networking opportunities, and enjoying access to a wealth of new and existing resources, programs, and connections, such as:
- AASM Engage: The online community is a central place for discussions, resource sharing, mentor matching, and networking with the robust member directory.
- Also access Sleep Team Assemblies, online peer groups for members to network with and learn from colleagues with similar professional backgrounds.
- Essential Resources: Guidance and resources for sleep centers and sleep medicine professionals to provide the best patient care.
- AASM Sleep Clinical Data Registry: The first registry dedicated solely to sleep medicine, Sleep CDR supports the AASM strategic goal of advocacy to improve patient care.
- Free Scoring Manual: All members will now receive access to the online AASM Manual for the Scoring of Sleep and Associated Events for free when you join or renew for 2023.
- And many more benefits
Renew early for a chance to win great prizes*
To show our appreciation for your dedication and commitment, all members who join or renew membership will be entered to win one of three exciting prizes each month:
- Sleep Qs Board Review ($250 value)
- Sleep Team Virtual Bundle ($235 value), includes: A Technologist’s Introduction to Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Electrode Placement: A Guide to an Accurate Sleep Study, and Electrocardiogram on Polysomnography
- $200 AASM Store Credit
* Drawing done monthly from October through December 2022. Store credit must be redeemed by 12/31/2023.
Join/Renew online today!
Has your contact information changed? Update your profile today by:
- Phone: Call a member coordinator at 630-737-9710
- Online: Log in and update your profile information in your online account
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 630-737-9710