The American Academy of Sleep Medicine is thrilled to present Sleep ISR, a new and improved version of the former AASM Inter-scorer Reliability assessment system. This update, which has been years in the making, contains dozens of changes that make the system more robust, intuitive, insightful, and even more beneficial for the training and education of sleep study scorers.
Not yet a Sleep ISR user?
Score a free record when you register! Those looking to increase their scoring accuracy can now register for Individual user accounts – no need to be associated with a sleep facility.
Already a user?
Experience the new platform for yourself. Explore the many improved features now available.
New Features Include:
- Updated dashboards – quickly and easily view available tools, tips, and data.
- High resolution support – 4K and ultrawide monitors, including retina displays, now supported.
- CME credit – earn CME credits after completion of the monthly record review.
- Robust annotation options – measure signal amplitude, pinpoint and tag events, and more.
- Improved record layout – records have been rearranged to provide optimized space for scoring.
- Smart view scoring – advance or rewind epochs by 3 seconds to preview or review the surrounding data.
- Enhanced reporting – see data in charts that illustrate where your strengths and opportunities lie.
- Record access – score more than one record at a time.
- Archived records – retake old records to see your growth as a scorer.