Follow the growls of the saxophone to the Big Easy. This September 11–13 the American Academy of Sleep Medicine is bound for New Orleans to ensure delivery of all the tools necessary for successful completion of the 2015 sleep medicine certification exam. The two-and-a-half-day 2015 Board Review Course will provide participants the skills and knowledge necessary to:
- Formulate a differential diagnosis for sleep disorders patients;
- Determine appropriate investigative strategies;
- Review and interpret sleep studies;
- Evaluate data and arrive at a final diagnosis; and
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan for patients with sleep disorders.
Register now to reserve a seat and save $100 on registration fees.