As the leading journal publishing original sleep and circadian science, SLEEP continues to gain a larger audience among the general public as well as the scientific and medical communities by publishing high quality original articles. These articles from recent issues of SLEEP received the most pageviews on the SLEEP website from June through August 2015:
- Treating Acute Insomnia: A Randomized Controlled Trial of a “Single-Shot” of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
- Recommended Amount of Sleep for a Healthy Adult: A Joint Consensus Statement of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and Sleep Research Society
- Joint Consensus Statement of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and Sleep Research Society on the Recommended Amount of Sleep for a Healthy Adult: Methodology and Discussion
- An Economic Evaluation of Home Versus Laboratory-Based Diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Bedtime Routines for Young Children: A Dose-Dependent Association with Sleep Outcomes
Visit the SLEEP website to read the current issue, browse the archives and earn continuing medical education (CME) credits by reading journal articles.