As the official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine continues to gain a larger audience among both the general public and medical professionals by publishing relevant, high quality original articles. These articles from both the JCSM archives and current issues received the most pageviews on the JCSM website from June through August 2015:
- Caffeine Effects on Sleep Taken 0, 3, or 6 Hours before Going to Bed
- Retrospective Assessment of Home Ventilation to Reduce Rehospitalization in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- The Efficacy of a Chinstrap in Treating Sleep Disordered Breathing and Snoring
- All APAPs Are Not Equivalent for the Treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing: A Bench Evaluation of Eleven Commercially Available Devices
- Long-Term Effectiveness and Safety of Maxillomandibular Advancement for Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Visit the JCSM website to read the current issue, browse the archives and sign up for the Table of Contents email alert.