Submit your recommendations for speakers for SLEEP 2017, the 31st Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC, which will be held June 3-7, 2017, at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. The Program Committee is now accepting recommendations for the following:
- Keynote Speaker – Nominate a colleague or mentor to present during the plenary session on Monday, June 5, 2017. This speaker should (1) present interesting, cutting-edge information, and (2) be engaging for all attendees (75% of whom are clinicians).
- Invited Lecturers – Nominate a senior-level investigator/clinician to present a one-hour lecture in his/her area of expertise.
- Meet the Professors – Nominate an expert in the field to present a one-hour small-group lunch session.
- Lunch Debates – Nominate two senior-level investigators/clinicians to debate a hot-topic in the field during a lunch session.
- Hot Topics – Make recommendations for vital topics you’d like to see discussed at the meeting.
This is your opportunity to influence programming for SLEEP 2017! Submit your recommendations, along with a short biosketch or CV for the individuals nominated, to email@example.com no later than Friday, July 29.