Physicians and your support staff will learn the clinical and practical guidelines associated with providing durable medical equipment (DME) to patients at the AASM Spring Course: Implementing DME in Your Practice. During this one-and-a-half-day course, sessions will focus on current limitations, regulations, ownership options, staff policies, PAP adherence and DME accreditation.
Your opportunity to learn essential DME information includes:
- Practical Considerations and Policies for Offering DME
- Current Limitations and Regulations
- Coding, Billing and Developing a Compliance Plan
- Ownership Options and Equipment Selection
- Patient Set-up and Adherence
Register today! This MUST-ATTEND course is from April 20 – April 21, 2013, at the AASM National Office in Darien, IL.