Individual Member Testimonial Contest
Share your AASM story for your chance to win one of two FREE member registrations to Sleep 2019.
All entries must be submitted by March 31st, 2019 at 11:59pm CST.
AASM Individual Member TestimonialTell us about your AASM experience. Write a short testimonial (100 words or less) sharing your story.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: Only active AASM individual members are eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by AASM (Sponsor), located at 2510 N. Frontage Rd, Darien, IL 60561.
- How to enter:
- Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting our website and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information and submit.
- Prize: Two (2) prizes are available to be won for free registration to the 2019 Annual Sleep Meeting.
- Prize Drawing: On or about April 1st, 2019, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- By submitting a testimonial, you automatically grant AASM a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use and publicly display the content.
- All submissions will become the property of AASM. All rights for reproduction in all media including print, website, and social media are assigned to use as deemed appropriate.
- By participating, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless AASM from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this contest.
- Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners.