To help our members better prepare for and respond to Medicare audits, the AASM has developed a Medicare Audit Toolkit.
A free member resource, the toolkit contains resources, tips, and information to increase knowledge of the overall audit process and assist member sleep facilities in preparing for audits and navigating the audit process.
The AASM Medicare Audit Toolkit includes the following resources:
- Medicare audit preparation checklist
- Medicare audit frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- What sleep practices and centers need to know about Medicare audits
- Medicare audit PowerPoint presentation
- “Talking Sleep” podcast on preparing for Medicare audits
Members may send questions about the Medicare Audit Toolkit to the AASM health policy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.