Registration for the AASM’s Current Topics in Sleep Medicine and The Business of Sleep Medicine courses will end on Monday, Feb. 15, 2010. Individuals interested in attending one or both of these courses, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix in Arizona, must register on or before this date; on-site registration will not be accepted. Register for both courses to receive discounted registration fees and take advantage of the opportunity to earn up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
On Feb. 19-20, 2010, the AASM will host the Current Topics in Sleep Medicine course at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix in Arizona. This course is intended for experienced sleep medicine specialists who wish to review the state of the art of the field.
The course, co-chaired by Alon Avidan, MD, MPH, and Timothy Morgenthaler, MD, will review the state of the art of the field and will include sessions presented by distinguished faculty including:
- "Why Sleep?" by Jerome Siegel, PhD
- "Sleep Deprivation and the Metabolic Syndrome" by Fred Turek, PhD
- "The Hypocretin Receptor as a Therapeutic Target" by Jed Black, MD
- "Hypnotic Therapy: What’s Next?" by Thomas Roth, PhD
- And more!
On Feb. 21-22, 2010, the AASM will host the Business of Sleep Medicine course at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix in Arizona. The course, which will review numerous aspects of sleep center business, will feature 18 distinguished faculty including:
- J. James Rohack, MD (President of the AMA)
- Neal Cooper, JD (an expert on legal issues related to Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement, managed care, antitrust and regulatory compliance)
- Medicare Part A and Part B representatives
- AASM President-Elect, Patrick Strollo, Jr., MD
- And many more
Click here to learn more and to register for these courses.