The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) announced a series of free half-day compliance training sessions for local health care providers. The training sessions are aimed at curbing fraud, waste and abuse in the Medicare and Medicaid programs and features presentations from government experts from the OIG, CMS, United States Attorney’s Offices and State Medicaid Fraud Control Units.
Locations and dates for the following training sessions are:
- February 16 – Houston, Houston InterContinental
- March 2 – Tampa, FL, Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel
- March 23 – Kansas City, MO, Embassy Suites Country Club Plaza
- April 12 – Baton Rouge, LA, Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
- May 3 – Denver, CO, Denver Marriott City Center Hotel
- May 18 – Washington, DC, HHS Humphrey Building
For more information or to register for the free compliance training sessions visit the OIG website at https://compliance.oig.hhs.gov.