During the SLEEP 2011 members-only registration period, members of the AASM and the Sleep Research Society have the opportunity to register for courses and sessions before general registration opens on February 14, 2011. With limited space in several postgraduate courses, meet the professor sessions and lunch and learn sessions, it is projected that several of these courses and sessions will sell out quickly including:
- Meet the Professor: Portable Monitor Testing: Ready or Not Here It Comes (Samuel Kuna, MD)
- Meet the Professor: Basics of Portable Monitoring (Max Hirshkowitz, PhD)
- Lunch and Learn: Should Mild Sleep Apnea Be Treated? (Michael Littner, MD; and Terri Weaver, PhD)
- Postgraduate Course: Best Practices in Sleep Medicine 2011
- Postgraduate Course: Year In Review
Members are encouraged to take advantage of the members-only registration period and register for SLEEP 2011 early while all sessions are available. For more information about SLEEP 2011, visit the meeting’s website at www.sleepmeeting.org. To register during the members-only registration period, log in to the members-only article on the AASM website to receive access to the SLEEP 2011 registration site. If you have already registered for SLEEP 2011 and want to add postgraduate courses, meet the professors or lunch and learn sessions to your registration, fill out the SLEEP 2011 registration form and fax it to 630-737-9789.
Questions about SLEEP 2011 should be directed to the APSS meeting department by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone to 630-737-9700.