The AASM has had an impactful 2019 which was made possible by member support. The AASM member community reflects a diverse group of sleep professionals working together to achieve optimal health through better sleep.
Membership renewals and new registrations for the 2020 year is open. Enjoy seamless access to great resources, programs and connections. We look forward to your participation in the year ahead.
Join/Renew early for your chance to win a $500 AASM store credit*
- Drawing #1 – Join/renew by October 31 (Winner: Kristin M. Mitchell, MD)
- Drawing #2 – Join/renew by November 30 (Winner: Shanon Takaoka Makekau, MD)
- Drawing #3 – Join/renew by December 31 (Winner: Haley D. Byers, PhD)
*All drawings are cumulative, so the earlier you join, the more chances to win. Store credit must be redeemed by 12/31/2020.
- #SleepTechnology: This online resource will familiarize AASM members with new and popular sleep devices and apps. The listings provide concise, at-a-glance summaries of both the capabilities and limitations of this technology. (Available now!)
- Journal of Clinical Sleep (JCSM): The AASM will be unveiling a brand new website! The new site will feature a more modern and user-friendly experience with improved functionality. (January 2020)
- Free Scoring Manual: All members will continue to receive FREE access to the online Scoring Manual when you join or renew for 2020.
- Sleep Team Assemblies (STAs): Four online communities for non-physician, AASM members to network with and learn from colleagues with similar professional backgrounds.
- Automatic Renewal Program: Enroll in auto-renew for easy, secure and green renewals. Your saved payment method will automatically be charged for the next membership period on 12/31 to guarantee uninterrupted access to your benefits and fewer renewal reminders. View Instructions.
Join/Renew online today!
Has your contact information changed? Update your profile today by:
- Phone: Call a member coordinator at 630-737-9710
- Online: Log in and update your profile information in your online account
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-737-9710