On Aug. 25, 2020, one of the DME Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs), Noridian Healthcare Solutions, Inc., released its updated Clinician Checklists, which will help ensure that you complete the appropriate documentation when you prescribe DME such as PAP and RAD.
Several checklists that may be helpful to AASM members are accessible below.
- Central Sleep Apnea or Complex Sleep Apnea
- Continued RAD Therapy
- High Liter Flow Oxygen (Greater than LPM)
- Hypoventilation Syndrome (RAD with a Backup Rate Feature)
- Hypoventilation Syndrome (RAD without a Backup Rate Feature)
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)
- Respiratory Assist Device (RAD)
- Severe COPD (RAD with a Backup Rate Feature)
- Severe COPD (RAD without a Backup Rate Feature)
Access the complete list of Noridian Clinician Checklists.