The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has announced that the next meeting of the Sleep Disorders Research Advisory Board will be Wednesday, April 29, 2015, from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. The meeting will involve discussion and updates on NIH sleep research, the NIH Sleep Disorders Research Plan, and inter-agency coordination activities. Free online access through WebEx Event Services is available to view presentation slides and listen to meeting audio.
Registration website: https://nih.webex.com
Event #: 625 474 329
Password to view agenda documents via WebEx: sdrab
Additional tips and audio suggestions:
- Chrome and Firefox seem to work better with WebEx than IE.
- When the meeting starts, there will be a connect button for audio. Click on the “three dots”/more. Choose “dial-in” or call-back.
- You can access audio-only using your office phone or a cell phone.
- Computer sound is available, but connection quality varies with the quality of your computer speakers.
- Internet audio is available worldwide. Toll-free phone line is available in the U.S. only.
View the meeting notice published in the Federal Register.