Practice Management 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit https://events.hubilo.com/PMC2022
- Enter the email you used to register for the course in the Email Address field then select “Continue with Email
- You’ll receive an email from email@example.com with an access code you’ll use to log in to the event. Copy that access code into the text box and select “Verify”
- If you do not receive an access code email, you can log in to the platform using the access code “PMC2022”
- To access a presentation, use the navigation bar to select Agenda
- The current session will be featured at the top of the page; simply select Join Session
- Friday, November 18, 2022, at 1:00 PM EST
- Saturday, November 19, 2022, at 10:00 AM EST
Use this tool if time zone not listed: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
- Yes, you may register online at aasm.org/pmc
- Course slides are included in your MyLearning (www.learn.aasm.org). You can access these slides by clicking Download Coursebook (Practice Management Course 2022) under the Content
Yes, but you may be required to log in again
- Yes, but the website is more compatible on a desktop.
- No, but you can access the recording until January 22, 2023
- Our platform is most compatible with Chrome. Other browsers may have limited support.
- If an attendee is unsure of which browser they are using, direct them to https://www.whatismybrowser.com. The browser they are using will be listed across the top of the page.
- 6.50 credits for Practice Management Course
- 9.75 credits for Practice Management Course & Accreditation Add-on
- Only the registered attendee is eligible to claim credits
- On or after Monday, November 21, log into your AASM account at https://learn.aasm.org using the same email address used to register for this live course.
- Click on My Learning on the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Practice Management Course 2022.
- Read the disclosure and acknowledgement, click the box on the bottom and click the orange Start Please note that if you previously went into this course to download the Course Book, you’ve already completed this step.
- Click on Go to Content.
- Complete and submit a brief course evaluation by clicking Go to Evaluation and by clicking Start.
- Waive the credit (CME or AASM CEC) that you do not want to claim. You will be prompted to confirm that you are waiving the credit and there is no option to undo the waiver once complete. Claim the credits that you do want to claim. You must either waive OR claim the credits to receive the credit letter via email.
- You will receive your credit letters via email. You can also download your credit letters or review all your credits earned by clicking Transcript on the left menu.
- Beginning on Monday, November 21
- 1 hour of learning = 1 credit hour
- Self-attest to the time you attended, rounding to the nearest quarter hour
- You may also go back and re-watch any portion of the course that you missed in order to claim the full amount of credit available
No, this course does not qualify for MOC.
- AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians (also known as CME)
- AASM Continuing Education Credits (CECs) for Technologists
- Non-physicians will be provided a letter of attendance indicating the number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for which the course was eligible.
There is no deadline for claiming credits for this course.