Practice Management 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the event site URL and click Login at the top-right corner of the page
Enter the same email you registered with and click Sign In
You will receive a one-time Access Code via email
Enter the Access Code and click Sign In
To access the presentation, use the navigation bar to click on “Mainstage”
The video stream will start automatically
- 9:00 AM EDT (New York)
- 8:00 AM CDT (Chicago)
- 7:00 AM MDT (Salt Lake City)
- 6:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles)/MST (Phoenix)
- 5:00 AM AKDT (Alaska)
- 3:00 AM HST (Hawaii)
- Use this tool if time zone not listed: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
No, registration closed at 11:59pm EDT on October 22. A recording of this course will be available to purchase on-demand in approximately 1 month.
- Slides can be downloaded in the My Learning section of your AASM account.
- Visit learn.aasm.org and log in using your AASM credentials
- Click “My Learning” on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on “Practice Management Course 2020”
- Read the disclosure and acknowledgement, click the box on the bottom and click the orange Start button
- Click “Go to Content” and then select “Download Course Book”
Yes, but you may be required to log in again
It is not recommended. The live stream website is not compatible with mobile browsers.
No, but the recording will remain on the live stream website for 60 days following the course and will be added to your AASM account in the next few weeks.
- Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox are all compatible with our website
- The following browsers are NOT supported: Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge Legacy, Mobile Browsers
- If you are unsure of which browser you are using, visit https://www.whatismybrowser.com. The browser you are using will be listed across the top of the page.
Only one person may claim credits per registration
CME can be claimed immediately following the event. To claim continuing education credits for attending Practice Management, learners must login to their AASM account at learn.aasm.org and click “My Learning” on the left-hand side. From the products in your account, select “Practice Management Course 2020.” Read and acknowledge any disclosures. Click the “Go to Content” and select “Claim Course Credit (Practice Management Course 2020).” Follow the prompts on the screen, and a credit letter will be emailed to you directly upon successful completion.
Immediately following the course
- 1 hour of learning = 1 credit hour
- Self-attest to the time you attended, rounding to the nearest quarter hour
- You may also go back and re-watch any portion of the course that you missed in order to claim the full amount of credit available
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits for Physicians (also known as CME)
- AASM Continuing Education Credits for Technologists
- “Letter of Attendance” for all others shows the number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits for which the course was eligible.
There is no deadline for claiming credits for this course.