Effective October 1, 2024 (2025 membership year) Facility Membership benefits will be modified to align with the new model of accreditation. Facility Membership offers a component-based structure with Facility Membership being tied to each Accreditation Program Component.
Facility Membership Benefits
Facility member benefits have also been refined to support the component-based structure.
- Use of AASM Logo
- Featured Directory Listing on sleepeducation.org
- Media Relations Toolkit for each component type
- Discounted Patient Education Brochures (Free Personalization)
- Coding & Compliance Support from AASM Staff
- Access to the Guidelines at a Glance e-book (Clinical Practice Guidelines & Clinical Guidance Statements)
- Online Career Center Job Postings
- Discount on Reaccreditation
- Reduced Individual Dues for Accreditation Network Staff
- Discount on Sleep ISR Subscriptions
- (NEW) A print copy of the Guidelines for the Practice of Sleep Medicine resource will be provided to the Lab component once per accreditation term.
- (NEW) Discount on reaccreditation for A-STEP provider accreditation. A-STEP educational programs with facility membership can earn a max discount of $1,000 ($500 per year) per two-year term, which would result in a total A-STEP provider reaccreditation fee of $500.
Facility Membership Fees
The fee structure of Facility Membership aligns with the component-based structure.
Facility Membership Fee (Per Year)