Speaker: Stephanie Griggs, PhD, RN, FAAN
The second in our series of Sleep Grand Rounds webinars will feature Stephanie Griggs, PhD, RN, FAAN, and discuss the work she has conducted as part of her AASM Foundation grant titled, Sleep, Self-Management, and Glycemia in Emerging Adults with Type 1 Diabetes.
The following will be discussed:
- Interaction of Sleep and Diabetes
- The Role of the Circadian System and Glucoregulation
- Potential Sleep-Focused Interventions at Improving Diabetes Outcomes
CE Credit Information:
- The webinar will be available live and on -demand (via AASM LMS) for AASM members, who can claim continuing education (CE) credits.
- The webinar will be available live to non-members, who can claim CE credit.
- The webinar will be available on -demand (via AASM Foundation Vimeo) for non-members. No CE credit can be claimed.